Terms of Service
Last Modified 09/12/2012
WHEREAS, KnightSwarm, HB is a network and information provider. Knightswarm, HB provides access to usage of its servers;
WHEREAS, Customer seeks to utilize Knightswarm, HB's servers for his/her own purposes;
WHEREAS, the parties acknowledge that Knightswarm, HB can make no guarantee that any given reader shall be able to access Knightswarm, HB's servers at any given time;
THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises contained herein, the parties agree as follows:
- Server rentals are month-to-month, quarterly, semi-annually, or annually depending on which term Customer selects when ordering. At the end of each paid term, Customer will have the opportunity to renew for successive one (1) term periods indefinitely until cancelled in writing or cancelled via the support portal.
- Services are prorated to the first (1st) of the subsequent month, unless you purchase on the eighteenth (18th) or later in the month. This means if you purchase services on the 10th, you'll only pay the remaining amount of the current month instead of the full month's amount, and if you purchase services on the 20th, you'd pay the remaining amount for the current month, on top of next month's payment.
- Services will be suspended after two (2) days of nonpayment. Services can be re-activated by submitting due payment.
- Services will be permanently terminated after fourteen (14) days of nonpayment. All data will be removed from our systems upon termination.
- Customer agrees that payments are nonrefundable except for the first fourteen (14) days of service. For example, if Customer orders a server on March 1st, Customer only has until March 14th to request a refund. All recurring payments for services that are after this initial 14-day period are non-refundable.
- Package pricing and details are subject to change without notice.
- Any changes to package pricing will be automatically mirrored on Customer, whether positive or negative. For example, if prices are raised or lowered by any amount, all Customer payments will adjust accordingly.
- Knightswarm, HB makes no warranties for the service it is providing, expressed, implied, or otherwise.
- Connection speed represents the speed of a connection and does not represent guarantees of available end to end bandwidth.
- Knightswarm, HB is under no obligation to compensate Customer for downtime, whether the downtime be caused by Customer, Knightswarm, HB, or Knightswarm, HB's upstream providers.
- Knightswarm, HB reserves the right to take any action upon servers it deems necessary at any time to protect the security and integrity of Knightswarm, HB's network and hardware.
- Customer is responsible for his or her own data backups. Knightswarm, HB will not be held responsible for lost data under any circumstances, be it negligence, incompetence, misunderstanding, accident, or otherwise the fault of Customer, or Knightswarm, HB.
- Customer is responsible for any and all modifications made to the server. Knightswarm, HB will not be held responsible for unstable or unresponsive servers that have been heavily modified.
- Knightswarm, HB will not, under any circumstances, assist with mod or plugin configuration. This includes all Bukkit plugins. Knightswarm, HB DOES NOT PROVIDE TECH SUPPORT FOR PLUGIN INSTALLATION OR CONFIGURATION.
- Knightswarm, HB is under no obligation to add, update, or maintain any mod added to our Change Mod system.
- The Customer certifies that he or she is at least thirteen (13) years of age, or will have their parent or legal guardian act as Customer in these Terms of Service.
- Users must not attempt to undermine the security or integrity of computing systems or networks and must not attempt to gain unauthorized access.
- Users must not misuse KnightSwarm, HB's server hardware, including excessive CPU, Disk, or Bandwith usage. Knightswarm, HB reserves the right to limit or terminate any user misusing resources.
- Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall Knightswarm, HB, its offices, agents or any one else involved in creating, producing or distributing Knightswarm, HB's server service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of or inability to use the Knightswarm, HB services.
- Customer may only use Knightswarm, HB's server for lawful purpose. Transmission of any material in violation of any Country, Federal, State or Local regulation is prohibited.
- This service may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party twenty-four (24) hours written notice. Knightswarm, HB will accept termination by electronic mail or via the Support Portal. Notwithstanding the above, Knightswarm, HB may terminate service under these Terms of Service at any time, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the Terms of Service, including nonpayment.
- Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Knightswarm, HB harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorneys' fees asserted against Knightswarm, HB, its agents, its customers, servants officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided, performed, agreed to be performed, or any product sold to Customer, its agents, employees, or assigns.
- If you sign up for an account and fail to comply with these terms, no refunds will be given. We will, however, advise you by e-mail or phone prior to taking any action to provide you with an opportunity to correct the problem.
- Revisions to these Terms of Service will be applicable to previous versions.
- Revisions will be considered agreed to by the Customer if they do not cancel on the date of .